Look, I really like you, but you can click on that X to get rid of me (if only life were that easy)
The National Society of Black Engineers strives to accomplish the following objectives for our organization:
● Stimulate and develop student interest in the various engineering disciplines,
● Strive to increase the number of minority students studying engineering at undergraduate and graduate institutions,
● Encourage members to seek advanced degrees in engineering or related fields and to obtain professional engineering registrations,
● Promote public awareness of engineering and the opportunities for Blacks and other minorities in that profession,
● Function as a representative body on issues and developments that affect the careers of Black Engineers.
NSBE BMAC Focus Areas
● Professional Development
● Professional Networking
● Pre-College and Collegiate Student Outreach
● Community Engagement
EcoMap Baltimore is here to help entrepreneurs find the resources they need to build startups, small businesses, and nonprofits in their communities.